McPherson Baseball Association
1. An individual may tryout for his age group or his grade level. (Ex. – a 7th grader who is 12 may tryout for the 12&U or the 13&U which is made up of 7th graders.
2. McPherson kids will be taken before kids from out of town. If there are not enough McPherson kids, out of town kids would then be considered to fill a team out. (Exception - If an out of town kid has been playing for a team, they will be allowed to tryout and make a team.)
3. If there are enough kids for 2 teams, kids will be divided with the more developed kids on one team and the less developed kids on the 2nd team.
4. If there is not a coach for a team, we will not have a team at that age division.
5. The head coach’s son will make the team but does need to participate in tryouts. All other players will be selected at tryouts.
6. Teams will consist of between 10 & 12 players.
7. Each player that makes a team will pay $125 to help pay for uniforms.
8. Each player and parent will be required read and sign a Baseball Registration/Waiver Form.
8. Fundraising – All money collected will go to the association to support all the teams.
9. Team names will be M.B.A. Jr. Pups.